READ MORE ABOUT THE EQUALITY ACT HERE!!!
The Equality Act discriminates against people of faith and threatens unborn life. Tell Congress to oppose it!
All New Yorkers Sign the Petition to Repeal the Abortion Law by clicking here.
The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops Website provides different ways to take action and be proactive in matters related to life issues. It takes less than a minute to enter your information and to sign up for action alerts. Once your information gets saved, it will take less than 10 seconds to make your voice herd and to take action. Let us remember our Holy Father 's words "Among our tasks as witnesses to the love of Christ is that of giving a voice to the cry of the poor." and be the voice that will stand up for Truth, Life and Justice.
- Action Center
- Action Center
- Go to the USCCB Action Center to view current action alerts and sign up for future action alerts so that you can contact your elected representatives to express your concerns and opinions on upcoming legislation. (Disclaimer from USCCB website: When you go to the USCCB Action Center, this link is provided solely for the user's convenience. By providing this link, the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops assumes no responsibility for, nor does it necessarily endorse, the website, its content, or sponsoring organizations.)
- For action alerts related to migration and refugee issues, please visit the USCCB Justice for Immigrants campaign.
- - Call to Prayer
- Join the U.S. Bishops' Call to Prayer for Life, Marriage, and Religious Liberty.
- Pray for elected officials and those affected by their work.
- New York State Catholic Conference
- The Catholic Action Network (CAN), an arm of the New York State Catholic Conference, gives us all a larger voice in the halls of government. Through our email and social media alerts, CAN reaches tens of thousands of Catholics like you to provide educational updates on the important issues being debated and to provide you with the tools to simplify the process of contacting your elected officials. The Action Center can be accessed here.